Our Route 91 Family is devastated and our hearts are heavy after hearing about the tragedy at Borderline. Survivors, please know you are not alone. Resources are available. The following is what has been shared with Lovewins.
- To our friends in Thousand Oaks- Jessica Morris (therapist) “I am offering FREE therapy services to ANYONE affected by the tragic shooting that occurred tonight at Borderline in Thousand Oaks, CA. My private practice is located in Westlake Village, CA (818)216-4465). Thank you”
- From the Vegas Resiliency Center. I am an employee of the VegasStrong Resiliency Center. We are saddened to hear about the tragic events that occurred last night at the Borderline Bar. We understand that many of our Route 91 Survivors were in attendance. We would like the opportunity to reach out to them to provide our support. Could you please make a post on your pages with a link to our Facebook page that we are here and want to provide ongoing support through this difficult time. Unfortunately, we still do not have a complete list of survivors. It is imperative that this information be shared, so that we can offer the support and services that survivors are eligible for. We are open Monday through Friday from 10am-5pm. Our direct line to the call center is (702)455-2433. Our email is VegasStrongRC@clarkcountynv.gov and our webpage is www.VegasStrongRC.org. We were here for you then and we are here for you now.
- Project Return Peer Support Line-This is a warm line to offer emotional, non-judgmental support.
- Warm Line English- (888)448-9777
- Warm Line Spanish- (888)448-4055